sunnuntai 20. maaliskuuta 2011

Mighty Dragon



 I made this card for the Make it Colourful challenge, blending green & yellow together. Whenever I hear green and yellow I automatically think of dragons...but today I wasn´t feeling like colouring cute little dragon puffing cute little hart shape flames, so I drew what I though was a mighty and mean dragon.That was before my husband laughed at me, saying there´s nothing mean about this! It looks cartoonish! Wouldn´t have a tattoo like this in my arm!
Well, I tried :)
I will also enter the Cupcake Craft Challenge # 133: up in the air with optional green.

1 kommentti:

Viv kirjoitti...

Looks mean to me! LOL! Fab distressing, has the dragon burnt the edges? !! Love the blending you've done, perfect !!
Thanks for playing at Make it Colourful. Viv xx