maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2012

Sky tutorial with copics

Hello!

I just wanted to post a little tutorial on how I did the sky with copics on this card, nothing fancy =)

I´m using the Make it crafty blending cardstock. (bought it from quixotic paperie)
Here are the colors I used: B000, B00, B02 + C0, C1, C3 (optional C7)
First I draw random clouds with  B000.

And I just fill the space with the same color, you can leave some more white areas if you want.

Then I draw some fine lines here and there, first with B02 and over again with B00 and B000 just to soften the lines.

There is no need to draw perfect lines, some can be lighter, some thicker...
And you are done with the sky =)

Now for the clouds.
Just follow the bottom of the clouds with C1 by doing large dots.
Leave the top of the clouds white ;)

Blend with C0.

Add some C3 and blend with C1 and C0.

Now you can fill some more areas in your cloud if you want.(I also added one or two dots with C7)

And that´s it!

17 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Yor tecnique is amazing, looks stunning :))
Thanx for sharing this :)
Your card also is FABULOUS, your coloring is perfect and admireble:)))
Hugs Lilli xx

BriGt (Aust) kirjoitti...

woww Sara, YOU ARE sooo clever !!
Absolutely love this cutie card and thanks for the tuto... when i feel brave ...might try but i'm so hopeless with coloring ;(

Have a cool week :)

Lotta kirjoitti...

Hi Sara! Oh I love love love your card! Your coloring is amazing, thank you for the tutorial. (have to try and "translate" it to my promarkers :)) hugs Sandra

Lau W kirjoitti...

WOuah ! quelle fantastique colorisation, j'adore, bravo ! Tu es très douée ! Merci pour ce tuto !
Bisous

Leanne kirjoitti...

Thanks for sharing. You make it look very easy. Gorgeous card!
;)

xxxtglxxx kirjoitti...

This is just a wonderful tutorial Sara! :) I have always admired you colouring and your sky scenes are always so effective, its brilliant to be given a chance to see it close up! :)

Thanks so much for this, I feel like having a bash now! Watch this space - LOL!! :D

hugs

xxalisonxx

Ansku kirjoitti...

Niin se käy kun osaa!!!
Hyvää ystävänpäivää blogiystävälle:)

SannaS kirjoitti...

ihanaa ystävänpäivää!! =)

Shanna Shands kirjoitti...

Thanks for the tutorial.... I did exactly what you did but I added one drop of colorless blender to the center of my clouds let it spread and then blended it all really fast... the out come was amazing!

Sara H kirjoitti...

Shanna- That´s a great idea!!! I will try it =)

LaJanette kirjoitti...

Came over to see if I could figure out how you did the clouds and what a pleasant surprise to find this tutorial! You are way AWESOME! Gotta document this one; it is just fantastic. Loving your coloring:0)

I am a new follower!

Hugs;
Janette

Katie kirjoitti...

OMGosh, what an awesome tutorial! I'm totally going to have to try this- I love learning new techniques and you made it so easy and clear even I can do it, lol :) Thanks a ton Sara! Hugs, Katie

Anne kirjoitti...

Thanks for sharing Sara!
I think I have to give it a try one day ;) I don't have Copics, only ProMarkers, maybe it will work anyway.

Hugs from Anne ;)

Delphine kirjoitti...

MERCI, Sara! Merci de nous expliquer comment tu fais, j'admire toujours ton ciel et tes nuages! Super tutoriel, très clair, il ne nous reste plus qu'à essayer! Bisous
Delphine xx

Scrappellen kirjoitti...

GORGEOUS♥♥!!:) Thank you soo much for sharing this great tutorial!!:)
*hugs, Ellen

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I really like and appreciate your blog post. Cool.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

A round of applause for your article post. Really thank you!